HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR PHOTO SHOOT
1. Look up poses or fashion styles that you're inspired by, photos of people you admire are great places to start. Get in front of your mirror at home and try to re-create their style or pose, you'll quickly find a "look" that you like!
2. Once you've found a look, move around and try different body angles or tilt your head, bend arms, raise one shoulder, etc. you'll find changes that suit who you are, but keep the original feel.
3. If you'd like to do clothing/costume changes, it's worth working out what the different outfits are in advance so changes are quick and we get more time in front of the camera.
4. If there's any music that you like, or that suits the mood you want to create with your photos, let's get it playing and have some fun while we take snaps.
5. If you have any questions, feel very free to ask either on the day or beforehand.